SOMERVILLE PRE-SCHOOL 2022-23- ADMISSION SCHEDULE
SOMERVILLE SCHOOL, VASUNDHARA ENCLAVE, DELHI 110096
ADMISSION TO SOMERVILLE PRE-SCHOOL FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
REVISED ADMISSION SCHEDULE
Somerville School, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi is a Recognised Unaided Christian Minority school run by the Lott Carey Baptist Mission in India. Provisions of the RTE Act are not applicable to Minority Schools.
Total Seats in Pre-School : General – 200
Registrations are to be filled online on the school website www.somervillevasundhara.in
Age relaxation for up to 30 days may be granted by the Principal on receipt of a letter of application (with copy of birth certificate) in HARD COPY ONLY at the school reception. In such cases a manual registration form will be filled and self-attested documents submitted in hard copy at the school reception.
Applications sent by e-mail will not be considered.
Manipulation of data and insertion of incorrect date of birth in the online registration form to meet age eligibility criteria will make the application invalid, even if a manual application is submitted later.
|1.||Commencement of online registrations||15.12.2021 (Wednesday)|
|2.||Closure of online registrations||21.01.2022 (Friday)|
|3.||First shortlist||04.02.2022 (Friday) at 03.00 p.m.|
|4.||Verification of documents of candidates in First Shortlist||05.02.2022, 07.02.2022 & 08.02.2022
(Saturday, Monday, Tuesday)
|5.||Second Shortlist (if required)||15.02.2022 at 3.00 p.m. (Monday)|
|6.||Draw of lots (if required)||17.02.2022 at 3:30 p.m. (Thursday)|
|7.||Verification of documents of candidates selected in draw of lots (if required)||18.02.2022, 19.02.2022 & 21.2.2022
(Friday, Saturday and Monday)
Documents to be brought at the time of verification of those selected in First Shortlist/ Draw of Lots:
ORIGINALS OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND ONE SET OF SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES
1) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or other civic authority
- Name of the child must be printed on the birth certificate
- Names of parents in Pre-school Registration form must be the same as that on the Birth Certificate
2) Aadhar Card of the child (Optional)
3) ID Proof of Father – Aadhar Card / Voter ID
4) ID Proof of Mother – Aadhar Card / Voter ID
5) PAN Card of Father
6) PAN Card of Mother
7) Address proof – (any one of the following): Aadhar Card /Ration Card /Voter I Card/ Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill /Water Bill /Passport /Rent agreement
8) Caste (ST/SC/OBC) Certificate of parent/s (if applicable)
9) For Christian Candidates –
- Baptism Certificate of child
- Letter of Church Membership of family from the pastor/parish priest
10) For Siblings (refers to own brother /sister – not cousins or other family members, even if living in a joint family) – Copy of current I-Card of Sibling studying in the school / latest Fee payment receipt
11) For Alumni – CBSE AISSCE (Class XII) Mark sheet of Mother/Father (if applicable)
12) For Staff of Somerville School – Copy of school-issued I-card/ Latest Salary Statement
13) Medical Fitness Certificate of the child from a registered medical practitioner, issued within three months of the date of submission to the school
THE FOLLOWING PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS MUST BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS
1) Recent Passport-sized Photograph of the child (taken within the last three months) – 04 Nos.
2) Recent Passport-sized Photograph of the Father – 03 Nos.
3) Recent Passport-sized Photograph of the Mother– 03 Nos.
4) Recent Passport-sized group photograph of Father and Mother along with the Child whose admission is sought – 01 No.