It is rightly said that ‘A healthy mind resides in a healthy body’ and thus, our school places great emphasis on sports and physical fitness Students are encouraged and trained to participate and excel in competitions at every level, Intra-school, Inter School, Zonal and National events.
Our school has a host of facilities which cater to the students’ needs. Apart from a sprawling playground, special areas are allotted for different games:
- A 28 x 15 m. hard cemented court for Basketball
- A 18 x 9 m. mud court for Volleyball
- A 78×36 feet clay court for Lawn Tennis
- A 95x 40 yards Football ground
- Two pitches (cemented and mud) enclosed in nets for Cricket practice
- Indoor/Activity area for Chess, Carrom and Table Tennis.
The school also provides coaching in martial arts, with students being trained in Taekwondo, which has enabled them to represent the school in various competitions and win several accolades.